NiTi Euroform Thermal activated Arches 10x
• Thermal properties specifically designed for consistent Af (26.7-32.2°C) performance and low tooth moving forces.
• Soft at room temperature, easy to ligate, superelastic in the mouth.
• Every production lot is water bath tested to verify the Af.
• Great resiliency.
• Slight lower forces than Thermaloy Plus® (Neo-Thermaloy®).
• Gentle forces provide for greater patient comfort.
• Ideal for significant crowding cases.
• Very responsive to chilling.
|Arch Wire from||EUROFORM|
|Type||NITI THERMAL ACTIVATED|