5pcs/pack. of one size. Please choose size and add to cart.
RMO® was the first company to develop orthodontic bands, which have been fundamental to the progress of orthodontics. Techniques have changed, and materials have improved; moving from precious metals, to stainless steel preformed orthodontic bands. The application of stainless steel made it possible to provide greater edge strength, improved fit qualities and more aesthetically pleasing appliances.
RMO®’s exclusive manufacturing process and special tempered raw material allow for greater strength and snap fit properties. RMO® bands incorporate rolled occlusal edges to maximize bond strength and control excessive bonding material. Bands continue to be an important component in the RMO® product line.
* Easily withstands stress from external appliances
* Anatomical design – right and left shape for precise and comfortable fitting
* Size identification and Palmer notation are permanently marked to withstand heat sterilization
* Sizes are proportionately graduated for use on primary molars and first permanent molars
* Durable to withstand forces and will not collapse during seating